Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta Green:A very British Conspiracy

3 posters

Go down

Delta Green:A very British Conspiracy Empty Delta Green:A very British Conspiracy

Post by kevinrolfe 17th November 2009, 01:04

I was think about this the other day and it has to be Chris's reaction and his face when Steve shot Mike then turn the gun on him...Priceless.

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Delta Green:A very British Conspiracy Empty Re: Delta Green:A very British Conspiracy

Post by Renny 19th November 2009, 03:02

It is my number 1 gaming moment of all time without doubt. I don't normally like that kind of thing but this worked beautifully.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

Delta Green:A very British Conspiracy Empty Re: Delta Green:A very British Conspiracy

Post by rogartheranger 21st November 2009, 09:13

Lol, yes that was an absolute corker in gaming history that left me in complete shock (Why the F**k has Steve just shot Mike, Arghhhhhhhhhh??) and confusion as I tried and failed to comprehend what had just unfolded before my eyes, and then had to decide in a split second what I was going to do next turn? I think I tossed a coin in the end as I couldnt make my mind up who to shoot? Shocked
rogartheranger
rogartheranger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinrolfe 30th November 2009, 19:34

it was truly a Kodak moment, less so for Mike though

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down