Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prehistorica - Savage Setting

3 posters

Go down

Prehistorica - Savage Setting Empty Prehistorica - Savage Setting

Post by agentofping 29th June 2009, 04:37

Okay, so One Million Years BC was on this weekend and I couldn't help thinking that this could make a fun RPG setting - or maybe not. I'm not talking about Clan of the Cave Bear, Quest for Fire or anything so learned. This is beautiful cave women in fur bikinis and hairy savage men fighting for survival. This is stop-motion dinosaurs, giant reptiles, woolly mammoths and any other lurid, anachronistic things you care to think of. This is desolate volcanic landscapes (filmed in Spain and Italy). This is One Million Years BC, I Was a Teenage Cave Man and all those other 'gruntorama' films that came out in the '60's.

This isn't history or even prehistory, this is Prehistorica and it should make anthropologists, archaeologists and palaeontologists blanch!

Anyone fancy knocking about some ideas? It wouldn't be hard to do, but making it interesting and engaging might be another matter.

AoP
agentofping
agentofping
VETERAN

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Prehistorica - Savage Setting Empty Re: Prehistorica - Savage Setting

Post by kevinrolfe 29th June 2009, 17:59

Raise's spear, UG UG UG UG UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGG.

Lowers spears...goes hunt and gather.

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 8th August 2009, 08:19

Late with this one but Sticks and Stones is coming for Savage Woorlds which sounds similar. Could be fun playing neolithics, maybe not even that much of a stretch... Very Happy
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down