Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACTA Trek Scenario - The Battle for Deep Space 4

2 posters

Go down

ACTA Trek Scenario - The Battle for Deep Space 4 Empty ACTA Trek Scenario - The Battle for Deep Space 4

Post by Digger 1st March 2009, 23:35

Prologue

For years Charlie Sector of the Federation/Klingon border has been quiet, so quiet in fact it was starting to be known as the Ghost Front.

If you were stationed in Charlie Sector, you knew you had done something wrong, the slow road to promotion.

Pissed off your commander – Charlie Sector!
Screwed up once too often – Charlie Sector!

It was the dead end of the universe, nothing happened here; and if Charlie Sector was the worst sector then Deep Space 4 was the pits!

Every deadbeat, drunk, pill-head, cheat and skiver was sent here; the dumping ground for every malcontent in Starfleet. Deep Space 9 was a joyride compared to DS4, even when the Cardassian’s were playing up.

But then why worry, Charlie Sector was quiet, it always was and always had been. Even at the height of the last Klingon war, DS4 had only gone to action stations twice! Millions had died and DS4 hadn’t even had its paint scratched, they’d only charged the phaser-banks once. Not a single photon fired, shield generators at idle, why bother?

And then things started to change, the listening post at Septimus Prime went silent, probably a glitch said the techs and a repair party was dispatched to investigate. They too went silent; could something be happening?

Surely not, this was Charlie Sector; but better put that call into Starfleet, just in case. . . . . . . Then. . . . .

“DS4, this Tech Unit 5 at Septimus Prime. . . . . . .
Heavy . . . . . . forces, repeat we are under. . . . . .
DS4, this is Tech Unit 5 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . “
Digger
Digger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

ACTA Trek Scenario - The Battle for Deep Space 4 Empty Re: ACTA Trek Scenario - The Battle for Deep Space 4

Post by Renny 3rd March 2009, 07:18

That's awesome. Sign me up in the service of the Federation. One question. Are you using the ship stats from the ACTA 2nd Edition mod obtained from Mongoose or your own stats?
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

ACTA Trek Scenario - The Battle for Deep Space 4 Empty ACTA

Post by Digger 3rd March 2009, 22:07

Own stats and rules - Will send across later this week.
Digger
Digger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

ACTA Trek Scenario - The Battle for Deep Space 4 Empty Re: ACTA Trek Scenario - The Battle for Deep Space 4

Post by Renny 25th March 2009, 09:19

Digger

I'm working on the ship stats and i've spoken to Mike about getting some miniatures sorted out. Should be good to go in a couple of weeks if that suits you.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

ACTA Trek Scenario - The Battle for Deep Space 4 Empty ACTA Trek

Post by Digger 25th March 2009, 18:36

Excellent - I am looking forward to it - The chilli and beer will be on me! Smile
Digger
Digger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down