Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Who Adventures in Time and Space - Character Creation Walkthrough

4 posters

Go down

Dr Who Adventures in Time and Space - Character Creation Walkthrough Empty Dr Who Adventures in Time and Space - Character Creation Walkthrough

Post by Renny 14th September 2012, 21:00

Ok, so at Mike's request i'm going to run a character creation walkthrough for Dr Who here. Stay tuned for part 1.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

Dr Who Adventures in Time and Space - Character Creation Walkthrough Empty Re: Dr Who Adventures in Time and Space - Character Creation Walkthrough

Post by Digger 14th September 2012, 21:02

That is going to take a bit of typing! Why not hold an open evening for those who are interested! Very Happy
Digger
Digger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Dr Who Adventures in Time and Space - Character Creation Walkthrough Empty Re: Dr Who Adventures in Time and Space - Character Creation Walkthrough

Post by Renny 14th September 2012, 22:07

That is not a bad idea. Are you saying you're interested?
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger 14th September 2012, 22:47

Not really, just thought it would be an idea! Smile
Digger
Digger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 15th September 2012, 06:40

Fair enough Very Happy
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 16th September 2012, 07:36

Have just ordered the new edition of the game so i'll hold off on part one until I get the book midweek.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rogartheranger 16th September 2012, 08:42

Cool, I wouldn't mind taking a look at the new edition some time to see what changes or additions they have made.
rogartheranger
rogartheranger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 17th September 2012, 08:28

Of course you'll be welcome to do so, but you can go here as well and download the upgrade for free.

Dr Who Upgrade Pack
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rogartheranger 17th September 2012, 09:07

Thanks for the link, the updates are great and it's also nice to see that you're still credited in the new edition amongst the list of playtesters
rogartheranger
rogartheranger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 17th September 2012, 21:10

Well, that's why I waited to buy the new version rather than score a second hand version of the first edition. I should have the game tomorrow and can't wait to have a read of it.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 18th September 2012, 08:28

Pleasant surprise! The Dr Who game was waiting for me when I got home. It's beautiful, and heavy! Packed full of goodness, and it's got dice! When was the last time you bought an rpg with dice in it?
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 10th January 2013, 20:34

So I wanted to resurrect this thread. Can you let me know whether you'd rather run through character creation on the forum or should we roll up characters in person? Let me know.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinrolfe 14th January 2013, 06:11

either...

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 14th January 2013, 20:13

I think we should do this one in person. I'd like to have character gen evening where we create characters for Dr Who and Icons. I'll talk to you chaps about this at out first meeting of the year.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rogartheranger 16th January 2013, 00:56

Can't wait,
rogartheranger
rogartheranger
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down