Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the files: Jack Northrop and the Flying Wing

2 posters

Go down

From the files: Jack Northrop and the Flying Wing Empty From the files: Jack Northrop and the Flying Wing

Post by kevinrolfe 26th December 2010, 23:13

Coming to a gaming table in 2011. a one shot, one off, do or die, Mission, only real Heroes need apply.

My Name is Jack Northrop, and i am putting a team together...

The World is at war, it is Christmas 1944 and a very secret mission is about take place. Jack Northrop's team is to secertly drop in to Nazi Germany to steal the plans of the Horton Ho 2-29 and the Horton 18.

Simple right, no, cause your not the only team wanting that plan. the Action begins as you jump from the Plane, and your parachute opens, well hopefully opens.

This will be a simple mission however due to OSS top secret restrictions the game is a d6 one ,like part three of the "Franks" trilogy (but not linked to it in anyway), no Character sheets until the real system is required. Will there be a traitor in your midst, will dark forces be working in the background, or will this simply be a turkey shoot.

WHO WINS, WHO DIES....YOU DECIDE.

No Ruskies need apply

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

From the files: Jack Northrop and the Flying Wing Empty Re: From the files: Jack Northrop and the Flying Wing

Post by Mykilus 28th December 2010, 08:44

The names Cliff Seacord, I`ll do my part so sign me up.
Mykilus
Mykilus
VETERAN

Back to top Go down