Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BASH! WW2!

3 posters

Go down

BASH! WW2! Empty BASH! WW2!

Post by Renny 18th May 2010, 22:45

Hi guys

I'm starting to work on converting the WW2 Supers you've created over to BASH. This covers Jet Commando, Tommy Awesome, Ironclad and White Knight at the moment. Can I ask those of you who've submitted characters to get your thinking caps on and try and write me a 150-200 summary of your character background to go on the character sheet? Example below;

"Marie Thompson is a maverick archeologist with a strong interest in mythology and folklore. While investigating a dig site in Northern Europe, she stumbled across a mystic cave that leads to an other dimensional space - the roots of the tree of life...etc"

(With apologies to the BASH forums for nicking an example)

Also, Kevin, can you let me know what ironclads powers need to be. I assume, strength, armour etc.

If you want to keep your backgrounds secret for now, feel free to PM me. Ta!
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

BASH! WW2! Empty Re: BASH! WW2!

Post by kevinrolfe 20th May 2010, 06:51

will do when i get back

kevinrolfe
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 20th May 2010, 08:50

Nice. Thanks.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

BASH! WW2! Empty Tommy Awesome!

Post by Great Teufel 25th May 2010, 23:54

When young Tommy Thompson befriended eccentric Cambridge professor Bernard Nightingale he had no idea it would change his life forever. A keen student, Tommy was soon assisting the Professor in his experiments into a secret new form of exotic energy. Professor Nightingale had christened this power ‘Energy-A’ and he firmly believed it would be the key to winning the war. However German spies learned of his experiments. So, with a U-boat waiting off-shore, under cover of darkness and a fierce summer storm, agents of the Fuhrer burst into the basement lab at a critical moment. A struggle ensued and a stray shot damaged the equipment. As lighting struck the house there was a huge explosion, then blackness and silence. When Tommy woke up he discovered the lab was destroyed and he was alone in the ruin of the cottage. However the cataclysmic events of that night had granted him amazing power, the power of Energy-A. Now Tommy Thompson is that latest weapon in the Allies arsenal against the Axis; fighting tyranny and the Nazi jackboot as TOMMY AWESOME!

Last edited by Great Teufel on 26th May 2010, 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Great Teufel
Great Teufel
SEASONED

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 26th May 2010, 02:37

Excellent stuff. Thank you. I'll bump Tommy to the top of the BASH build queue as i've just finished writing up Jet Commando.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down