Renny's Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWSE - Dawn Of Defiance

2 posters

Go down

SWSE - Dawn Of Defiance Empty SWSE - Dawn Of Defiance

Post by Renny 23rd January 2010, 09:19

I'm starting this thread to cover the upcoming Star Wars campaign.

First up will be character creation in about three weeks time-ish. Some things to think about. First and foremost, the game is set at the time of the rebellion. This means that Jedi are a no-no. Unless you want to be hunted to extermination by the Imperial war machine. Characters need to be appropriate to the setting. It goes without saying that the characters will need to have a reason to operate together. It might be an idea for those of you playing to consult each other via email or the forum to work out character ideas which will work together. Secondly, i'd like players to turn up at the character creation session with a rough idea of a background or brief history. Also, it might be useful to have an idea of where you want your character to end up. This is useful when creating characters as it gives you a path to work along when assigning feats and talents. Also, Saga Edition uses a destiny mechanic which rewards you for working towards a predetermined fate i.e hero of the rebellion, robber baron or the like. I'd also encourage you to try and find a suitable SW miniature or the like to represent your character. Saga uses maps and miniatures a lot. You can find them on ebay for less than a quid and although i'll have miniatures for general use, it would be a cool to have a mini that represents your character closely. Not compulsory but something to think about.

Any questions or comments, please fire away.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

SWSE - Dawn Of Defiance Empty Re: SWSE - Dawn Of Defiance

Post by Great Teufel 4th February 2010, 19:55

So was it in your game or Ben's that I wasn't allowed to play an astromech droid...?
Great Teufel
Great Teufel
SEASONED

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 5th February 2010, 04:03

I'm more than happy if you want to play an astromech droid. Saga supports droids as characters so no bother there.
Renny
Renny
GAME MASTER

Character sheet
Name: Renny

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Teufel 5th February 2010, 19:07

[BEEP!] Smile
Great Teufel
Great Teufel
SEASONED